Account Managers are responsible for:
- Business Development – solicitation of new commercial maintenance contracts for HOAs or industrial clients. This will require attending local association meetings as well as building solid professional relationships.
- Management of production for our high quality service. This requires horticultural experience as well as the ability to work efficiently.
- Ensuring that customers are satisfied completely. This requires good communication and relationship building skills and involves monthly walk throughs’ and working closely with property managers.
- Building an outstanding production team. This requires developing employees and working with employees to build and support a team environment.
- Selling enhancement services in order to improve site conditions; coordinate enhancement work through to completion
- Ensuring a safe environment for employees and customers.
- Liaison between clients and office to ensure that receivables are current and collections are done as needed.
- Responsible for maintaining monthly budgets, will report results to management.